Serves: 4 servings
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp marjoram
- ½ lb ahi (yellowfin) tuna steak, fresh or frozen
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large head lettuce (Boston, Bibb, or Romaine), washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- Heat grill.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut tuna into 1” chunks and skewer and place on two-three 3” skewers; brush lightly with olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewered tuna until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork (145 °F); remove from grill.
- In a large bowl, toss dressing with all vegetable ingredients. To serve, divide salad on four individual plates; top with tuna.
[fsbProduct asin=’B0002HY7KA’ size=’300′ align=’right’]