Strawberry Mango Feta Toast Points Recipe
Serves: 4 servings
Serving size: (215g)
- 1 ripe mango, divided
- 2 cups strawberries, divided
- ¼ cup fresh basil, plus 2 tbsp for topping
- ½ cup fat free feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Peel and pit mango. Dice ¾ of mango and ¾ of strawberries; place in large bowl with feta cheese. Put remaining fruit, ¼ cup basil, vinegar and oil in a blender and blend.
- Pour blended vinaigrette over fruit-feta mix and toss gently.
- Chop remaining basil leaves.
- Toast bread slices and cut each slice diagonally.
- Top toast points with dressed fruit-feta mix and chopped basil.