Serves: 4 servings
- 2 cups fresh asparagus, large spears, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ yellow or red bell pepper, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 oz fresh or frozen jumbo or large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1½ cups dry quinoa, cooked according to directions
- Lemon Vinaigrette, divided
- 3 tbsp fresh or bottled lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel (optional)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dried thyme leaves
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Place vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk; set aside.
- Cut vegetables as directed.
- Heat grill and grilling tray.
- Place vegetables and shrimp in a large bowl; add about ⅓ of the vinaigrette (about 3 tbsp) and toss.
- Spread shrimp-vegetable mixture over hot grilling tray.
- Grill, turning shrimp and vegetables, until the flesh of the shrimp is an opaque color (about 5-6 minutes); remove from grill.
- Serve grill mixture over cooked quinoa, and drizzle with vinaigrette.