Asian Mango Chicken Wraps Recipe
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1½ cups chopped roasted chicken breast
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1½ cups shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- ⅓ cup fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas, 8”
- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken. Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- To assemble: lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread ¼ of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate; holds well overnight.